I guess I didn’t post my specific goals for January! Here are my goals for February…
- Go on a simple date for the month. As I mentioned in my 2018 resolutions post, I hope to go on a date at least once a month. This month is a little busy, plus with Lent starting, a nicer date night may not happen, but we are thinking a coffee date during the day will work out!
- Run 3 times per week. I signed up for a Run Club for my birthday as a way to motivate myself to get back into regular activity. For a yearly fee you get a training plan, some goodies, and accountability to help train for races you sign up for. The team meets every Saturday morning for long runs and sometimes during the week for interval sessions. I have attended once so far and loved it! It’s great to have people to run with. I am considering signing up for a half marathon for later this Spring, as well.
- Read two books this month: I am currently reading 33 Days to Merciful Love which will finish up next week. I started a couple others, but they fizzled out so I will have to go through my large stack that I picked up from the library last week and see what I want to try next!
- Figure out Lent plans. Possibly give up Netflix? I normally give up social media except for Sundays, so I will continue with that one this year. Also thinking I need to add in a daily Rosary.
- Continue working on Beautycounter! I have enjoyed learning about this company the past month and am excited to learn more. One thing that has impressed me especially is the customer service aspect. I have emailed and called HQ and couple times with random questions and they are super prompt with their responses and I am always in contact with another human being on their end who happens to be friendly and helpful. This is super impressive to me, especially since they are a growing company!
- Renew our passports for a trip coming up later this year. I guess I never followed up about this and I will post more about our plans later, but my husband and I are going to Rome in November! I am so looking forward to it and I have already been researching like crazy (which is definitely unlike me! I guess I’m turning type A haha!). We have both been before, the last time being our honeymoon. But since this will be just the two of us on this trip, we are hoping to plan it well and make the best of our limited time there! Do you have any vacations or trips planned?
Please let me know if you have goals posted! I’d love to read and support you.